Monday, August 3, 2009

Yard Machines 17-Inch 31cc 2-Cycle Gas Powered Curved Shaft String Trimmer #3100M

The Yard Machines 31cc 2-cycle non-clutch curve shaft gas trimmer includes a dual line bump head, 2-cycle gas engine with chrome plated cylinders, and EZ Pull starting system. This non-clutch curve shaft gas trimmer also includes an adjustable D-handle for easy use. It is backed by a 2-year limited manufacturer's warranty.
Customer Review: yard machine y780 trimmer
This is not the exact same trimmer that is for sale here so there may be differences, but this might provide insight. First of all be sure to keep your receipt, they won't even look at it with out a receipt. I have a yard machine Y780 string trimmer and I am very displeased with the product and the service. After just a few weeks of use the pull start cord failed to engage. I have owned several other trimmers and never had this problem. I contacted the 800 number on the trimmer and they directed me to a very rude repair man that said that is just wear and tear and they won't fix it anyway. The whole product is poorly desinged: the only thing you should ever have to replace is the cord, which is impossible to get at. The flywheel that engages the starter is plastic. Of all the parts that should be metal this is the one. I might add that I have a Club Cadet lawn tractor that is also made by MTD and I absolutely love it.
Customer Review: Basic trimmer
Bare bones machine- I will wait to see if it is reliable. Starting procedure is ridiculous but it seems to run well. Packaging was all beat up and taped closed.... appeared to have been opened before. It seems all the E retailers like to pawn off their store returns by mail.


cordless electric trimmer

No comments:

Post a Comment